We all know that we shouldn’t wash our hair everyday, but it’s not as easy for us curlies. Our strands get knotty and frizzy, and all we want to do is jump in shower and shampoo! So, we decided to put together a guide on how to tame your second day mane.
1. Keep hair down when you go to sleep. Overnight hair ties cause major creases and can even cause breakage.
3. Don’t even attempt to brush. Instead, smooth out frizz and detangle with a couple drops of serum like Ken Paves Shine Serum.
4. For stubborn strands that shape your face, re-wet using a spray bottle and re-style like your normally do.
5. If oily hair is your issue, try using a dry shampoo or The All Nighter Styling Powder – a color matched, gently scented silk powder that absorbs excess oil.
6. Still not happy? Before you throw your hair up in a bun, try a headband or a pretty hair clip. France Luxe has a great selection!
Got some more tips? Leave us a comment!