We’re having a giveaway for all our male PGH readers just in time for Valentine’s Day! Gillette has come out with a new line of styling products for men and they were nice enough to give us a couple samples to give away to one lucky winner. All you have to do to win is send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you need to Clean Up Your Look this Valentine’s Day.
In the meantime, here are some tips from Gillette to help you look and feel good on Feb 14th and all year long.
* Drop the soap… Rather than the old bar soap in your shower, try Gillette’s Hydrator + Body Wash. It helps defend against dry skin, cleaning without drying, so you’re clean and fresh for your date.
* Use your assets … According to Mitch Stone “a man’s hair is arguably his best accessory” so make sure you’ve got you’re hair under control for any situation …
* Running late for your date? Cut time by using a two-in-one shampoo and conditioner. After drying your hair, add a quick dab of Gillette Flex Gel for a no-fuss, natural look that’s still touchable.
* Two dates… one night? No need to go home between dates. Just start with a product with 24-hour hold for controlled definition and texture that will last through the night.
* Planning an overnight stay? Use a remoldable product, like Gillette Sculpting Paste, which allows you to rework your hair style without reapplying.
* Got game? If you plan to get close to your date, a fresh smooth shave is a must! Five bladed razors, like the new Fusion Power Gamers, will get you ready for your big encounter.
Tags: axe, Hair, men, new line